Windows Motherboard Repair for 8th & 9th GEN Processor (Year 2018 – Current)
- For all 6th to 7th GEN processor Windows computer models (Year 2018 – Current)
- Recommend for issue face: “Can’t Power On”, “Can’t Charge”, “Short Circuitry”, “On but no displays”
- Repair exclude Major IC component chip (eg: CPU processor, Graphic Card) and/or any form caused by liquid damages.
- The material used for the repair: “Unleaded Solder Ball” which can withstand up to 220°c.
- Service perform/provided is inclusive of labor fee.
- There will be NO data loss 99% of the time during the repair/replacement process.