Technically, no one in Singapore can claim their parts to be original except authorized Apple service centers such as aLAB or Apple Store. To abide by this consumer law, we refer to our products as “Grade A”. Our “Grade A” parts are as good as original, which is as good as what you get at authorized Apple service centers. We define ourselves as an alternative solution, who can provide iPhone cracked LCD replacement which is cheaper, faster and is more accessible than authorized service centers without compromising on quality. Our technicians are highly trained and we are able to handle many issues which they can’t.
For better understanding, here’s the breakdown of full repair-cycle on replacing iPhone LCD.
- 10 minutes >> In-processing and a full test of your phone to ensure all components are working fine (if still visible).
- 10 minutes >> Disassembling your iPhone.
- 15 minutes >> Applying a brand new Grade ‘A’ LCD and check for visual/error.
- 10 minutes >> Assembling your iPhone.
- 10 minutes >> A full test of your iPhone to ensure your phone is working perfectly before you collect it.
Total time taken on whole process: 55 minutes. Once services are completed, will test it for 24 hours before return.
99% of the time, should there be no unforeseen circumstances, your phone data will remain intact. We advise you to back up your data before coming, but it will save you the hassle of restoring your backup. At the Apple service center, you will face data loss 100% of the time. You can fix an appointment with us at your convenience via our website, walk in and repair your iPhone in a jiffy. No waiting in line, no disappointment.